Terms and Conditions
RotatingRoom.com is a free listing service established solely as a courtesy to provide housing information for rotating medical students. By submitting a sublet to RotatingRoom.com or submitting an inquiry, you agree to the following
- All postings must be in compliance with the Fair Housing Act.
- Neither RotatingRoom.com nor any person, including but not limited to, those involved in creating, producing or responding to postings on this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of the site.
- All information herein is the product of the users of RotatingRoom.com. RotatingRoom.com has made no effort to verify information submitted by or provided to any user, and RotatingRoom.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions with regard to the information. By submitting or accessing the information you agree to these conditions and agree to hold RotatingRoom.com and those involved in its creation harmless from any loss or damage whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages and you further agree that your use of the site does not create a business or professional relationship with either RotatingRoom.com or any of the other individuals described herein.
- Any arrangements among property owners and/or roommates are made independently of RotatingRoom.com. Neither RotatingRoom.com nor the author is responsible for disagreements or misunderstandings that may occur between the property owner(s) and tenant(s), or between roommates, or if any party defaults or disagrees with another.
- You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold RotatingRoom.com and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of this site and its services or your violation of these terms; (b) your content; (c) your (i) interaction with any other users of this site, (ii) renting / subletting of a location listed on this site, (iii) creation of a listing or (iv) the use, condition or rental of a location listed on this site by you, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a rental or use of a listed location.
If you have any questions about RotatingRoom.com or its use, please contact the author.